Why exhib here
An opportunity to get to know firsthand what your customers are looking for and prefer.
Contact with the professional public and those passionate about these areas
The right moment to show the constant evolution of the featured products to consumers.
A network of new contacts will have access to your offers quickly, effectively and completely free of charge
Share experiences with other exhibitors, enrich your knowledge and keep up with the trends
2nd edition's Exhibitors
Considering the river, sea and mountain conditions that Setúbal offers, it is intended to promote the creation of a sales space and offer services, accessible and transversal to local and national businesses, in the areas of Recreational Nautical, Sport Fishing, Spearfishing , Diving, Outdoor Sports, Nautical and Mountain Tourism.
Organize a wide range event, where related companies can exhibit and offer their products and services, in a sustained way, both in terms of adequate exhibition spaces, as well as workshops, recreational and sports activities, and varied catering assistance.
The aforementioned activities will be promoted by the organization, and/or, in partnership with exhibitors from those various areas, interested clubs, and associations, creating a practical interaction between exhibitors and visitors.
May 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2023
Cais 3 / Administração do Porto de Setúbal e Sesimbra
Covered and uncovered facilities next to the Catamarans boarding pier for Tróia, in Setúbal.
Opening hours - Exhibitors
May 18th: 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
May 19th: 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
May 20th: 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
May 21st: 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
Opening hours - Restaurants
May 18th: 12:00 am to 11:00 pm
May 19th: 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
May 20th: 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
May 21: 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
Sports competitions, Sea Baptisms in different sports, workshops, and Open Days promoted by tour guides with departures and arrivals from the Porto de Recreio das Fontainhas or other indicated places from the Fair. The dissemination of these activities, when in partnership, will be the Fair organization’s responsibility.
Activities promoted by the exhibitors, in their business area, will be their responsibility and must be promoted and publicized by them, using their means or, by prior agreement, before and during the event, on the pages created by the municipality for this purpose.
Para efeitos de promoção, e para além de jornais e revistas da especialidade, a Feira Náutica de Setúbal terá um “site” dedicado e vai constar, como evento, nas páginas do facebook do Município de Setúbal:
NOTE: the provisional program is attached and will be updated as soon as the planning of all activities is completed
Participation in activities may be free of charge or at a cost to be defined, depending on the options offered by each exhibitor or event partner.
Exhibition spaces need to be rented and divided into two categories: indoor and outdoor.
Space occupation rules - rate per m2
Interior spaces: 5€ (five euros), plus VAT at the legal rate in force
The interior spaces available are mostly offered in the following formats:
- 3m x 3m
- 5m x 5m
- 8m x 5m
Exhibitors may rent one or more spaces of each format, according to their needs, as well as adapt other dimensions, according to existing availability, and by agreement with the organization.
Outdoor spaces: 2€ (two euros), plus VAT at the legal rate in force
The dimensions and formats of the outdoor spaces will be negotiated with the organization, according to the exhibitors’ needs and current availability.
Minimum space, indoor or outdoor, to be rented: 9m2, in a 3m x 3m format
All exhibitors who are partners in a sporting, recreational or workshop activity will be allocated free space, up to 25m2, which can either be added to the already rented space, or deducted from the total amount.
The values presented refer to the 4 days of the competition.
The allocation of spaces, indoor or outdoor, will depend on the following factors
- Type of product
- Availability at the time of registration
- Exhibition format frame and exhibition area for the same product and visitor aisles.
These rules apply to both indoor and outdoor spaces, as well as to all exhibitors and caterers.
Priority for indoor space allocation:
- Sport Fishing
- Marine Engines, Gear and Electronics
- Nautical Tourism
Outdoor spaces allocation:
- Recreational Nautical / Vessels of all sizes
- Nautical Tourism / by request or if the interior spaces, at the time of registration, are already complete. In this case, the organization will provide each exhibitor with a 3m x 3m tent with a light spot
- Sponsors, catering assistance and entertainment area
For each rented space, or group of spaces, Setúbal Municipality will ensure:
- One light spot, for spaces up to 50m2, and two separate light spots, for spaces with larger areas, both indoors and outdoors
- Carpet to cover all rented spaces, except in cases where the exhibitor prefers to lay his own carpet (exclusive for indoor spaces)
- In the case of sport fishing-related exhibitors that need to place a removable pool for sample testing, salt water will be provided, with filling at the organization’s responsibility.
- The Exhibitors of Marine Sport Fishing, Gear and Electronics, will be provided with dividers, of which, in due time, we will send information and dimensions.
- For the outdoor spaces, the organization will provide a 3m x 3m tent, a light spot, and vases with plants as a divider. The support area for clients/visitors will be each exhibitor’s responsibility.
The 3m x 3m support tents provided by the municipality are part of each exhibitor’s rental space.
The space’s rental, and support, will be carried out in registration order, depending on the characteristics and needs of the exhibitors as well as the spaces available at the time.
Other support / security
- Access to the river, tests or activities, in the Fontainhas Recreational Port, through the places marked in the attached image – Fair and Recreational Port. Free of charge, to be agreed with the organization.
- In case of need for cranes, forklifts and boom trucks, in order to minimise costs by using them in the shortest possible time, the working hours will be agreed upon with the interested exhibitors
- The space will be available for exhibitors to start setting up from 9 am on May 15. Dismantling should take place by 8 pm on the following Tuesday, May 23.
- The premises security, during the night, will be ensured by Setúbal City Hall.
Promotion of businesses/activities/giveaways during the fair
- All exhibitors will be given publicity time, through the sound system of the Nautical Show and during the fair
- The businesses will be responsible for the publicity texts, as well as any giveaways, baptisms, open days that they propose
- Times for promotion will be agreed upon with those responsible for this area, in due course
ach exhibitor should fill in and sign the Registration Form and send it to the Sports Division of Setúbal City Hall by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 April 2023.
Bank transfer to IBAN:
Município de Setúbal – PT50 0018 000332026866020 98
Banco Santander Totta S. A.
The responsibility for resolving any omissions will be Setúbal City Council.
Contact for questions related to the Nautical Fair:
Câmara Municipal de Setúbal/Divisão de Desporto – Ernesto Lima 96 3579132
Setúbal City Council
Download the Submission guidelines for your device
Registration Form Feira Náutica Setúbal 2023
THIS FORM IS ONLY BINDING AFTER PAYMENT
If you prefer to fill in on paper
For more information
1. Zimbromotor – Náutica Recreio
2. Atelier do barco – Náutica Recreio
3. Macc Marland
4. Orla Costeira – Náutica de Recreio
5. Mútua dos Pescadores – Seguros Náuticos
6. Equibarco – Equipamentos Náuticos
7. Nautel – Electrónica Marítima
8. Prosea – Electrónica Marítima
9. Electrozimbra – Náutica de Recreio
11. À Vela Passeios – Turismo Náutico
12. Arrábida Stand Up Paddle – Turismo Náutico
13. Rapa Fishing Boat – Turismo Náutico
14. Sea Life Lovers e Ultra Aventura – Turismo Náutico e de Montanha
15. Custom Rods By 7even – Pesca Desportiva e Artesanato Náutico
16. Sociedade Agrícola Rotas Dupó – Vinhos da região
17. Doces Afectos – Doces Regionais
18. Canela Doce
19. Riversado – Turismo náutico
20. APSS – Administração dos Portos de Setúbal e Sesimbra
21. Associação da Baía de Setúbal
22. Artes e Símbolos de Setúbal e Rio Sado – Artesanato Náutico
23. Clube Naval Setubalense
24. Nautiser R
25. Longitude – Escola Náutica de Recreio
26. Clube de Canoagem de Setúbal
27. Cabine de Som